1. Contact us
- Please contact our front desk for initial inquiries, at 801-226-2550, or complete an inquiry here.
- Potential students and families are encouraged to visit our campus in Provo, Utah. Touring our campus is a great way to learn more about who we are and what we do, and usually takes about 1 hour. To schedule a tour, click the tab at the bottom of the page.
- Following a tour, our Admissions Team can help you determine if there is a possibility of fit between the potential student and our program
- Complete our online application through our website ($100 fee)
- If interested in financial aid, complete the TADS financial aid application
- Schedule a day long visit for the potential student to learn more about what our students, teachers, and classes are like
- Helps our admission team to determine if our program meets the needs of the potential student
- Recent Level 1 Psychological Evaluation (including IQ testing)
- Recent medical physical
- High school transcript
- Our admissions team will coordinate with Program Directors and others to determine acceptance
- Additional Psychological and Academic testing may be requested at this time
- Preliminary tuition agreement is discussed with the family
- When a potential student is formally accepted:
- An acceptance letter is sent to the family, along with our admissions packet
- A formal tuition agreement is signed
- Our rolling admissions system allows for flexible enrollment options on pre-set dates throughout the year
- Prior to beginning the program, online assessments will be sent to both students and parents to evaluate desired outcomes, mental health (e.g. depression, anxiety, etc.), executive function, sensory sensitivities, and other important areas of functioning. It is expected that families will have completed these assessments before admittance.
To begin to application process, click "Add to Cart" to pay the $100 application fee. You will be redirected to the next steps after payment is complete.