ScenicView Academy typically enrolls new students 3x/term. Due to the number of applicants the admissions process timeline varies. Typically acceptance notifications are made 2 months prior to term start dates. Depending on capacity, mid-term enrollments are possible.
Acceptance Notification / Move-In Dates:
- TBA for 2023
ScenicView Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin and ethnic origin, religion, or sex or sexual orientation/preferences in its admissions process or in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, and other school-administered programs.
Initial Contact and ScreeninG
- Please contact our Admissions Team for initial inquiries or to schedule a virtual or in person tour of our campus
- Inquiry Form
Application and Fit Assessment
Complete Applications and Additional Documentation
- Complete our online enrollment application through our website
- $100 application fee is required
- Utilize the same email address for both enrollment and financial aid application
- To qualify for reduced tuition, complete the TADS financial aid application
- TADS Fee waiver sent upon payment of enrollment application fee
- Submit available Psychological and Academic Evaluations
- Submit high school transcript or diploma
- Recent physician examination
Program Visit and Final Assessment
- Schedule multiple day overnight visit for potential student to participate in program
- Admissions Team will meet virtually or in person with the student and family to discuss visit and provide feedback
- Potential interview with other Program staff as recommended by Admissions
- Finalize tuition amount
- Additional Psychological and Academic testing may be requested at this time
To begin to application process, click "Add to Cart" to pay the $100 application fee. You will be redirected to the next steps after payment is complete.