ScenicView Academy typically enrolls new students 3x/term. Due to the number of applicants the admissions process timeline varies. Typically acceptance notifications are made 2 months prior to term start dates. Depending on capacity, mid-term enrollments are possible.
Acceptance Notification / Move-In Dates
- Summer Term
- May 30th
- June 20th
- July 18th
- Fall Term
- September 19th
- October 17th
- November 14th
ScenicView Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin and ethnic origin, religion, or sex or sexual orientation/preferences in its admissions process or in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, and other school-administered programs.
Initial Contact and ScreeninG
- Read through our Frequently Asked Questions
- Please contact our Admissions Team for initial inquiries or to schedule a virtual or in person tour of our campus
- Admissions Inquiry Form
- After the inquiry form is completed the Admissions Coordinator will review the details and a phone call will be scheduled.
Tour & Information Gathering
Tour of Campus and Information Gathering
- If a tour is approved the Admissions Coordinator will schedule a tour of our campus where you will learn more about our program
- After the tour the Admissions Coordinator will call to complete a post-tour questionnaire
- All information is compiled and given to the Admissions Committee for approval of an overnight visit where the potential student will come to our campus for a couple days and experience our program
- Psychological and Academic Evaluations may be requested as needed
- Pay the application fee and fill out the TADs application
- The application fee covers the financial application through TADs, the overnight visit and admissions processing.
- To qualify for reduced tuition, complete the TADS financial aid application
- TADS Fee waiver sent upon payment of enrollment application fee
- Once the financial aid application has been completed a meeting will be scheduled and tuition amounts will be finalized
- Once the application fee is paid and the TADs application is completed the overnight visit will be scheduled.
- Once the overnight visit is completed we will gather feedback from staff
- Feedback is given to the Admissions Committee to determine fit
- Once program fit has been determined, potential student will be added to the waitlist and accepted dependent on program capacity.