1. Contact us
- Please contact our front desk for initial inquiries, at 801-226-2550, or complete an inquiry here.
- Potential students and families are encouraged to visit our campus in Provo, Utah. Touring our campus is a great way to learn more about who we are and what we do, and usually takes about 1 hour. To schedule a tour, click the tab at the bottom of the page.
- Following a tour, our Admissions Team can help you determine if there is a possibility of fit between the potential student and our program
- Complete our online application through our website ($100 fee)
- If interested in financial aid, complete the TADS financial aid application
- Schedule a day long visit for the potential student to learn more about what our students, teachers, and classes are like
- Helps our admission team to determine if our program meets the needs of the potential student
- Recent Level 1 Psychological Evaluation (including IQ testing)
- Recent medical physical
- High school transcript
- Our admissions team will coordinate with Program Directors and others to determine acceptance
- Additional Psychological and Academic testing may be requested at this time
- Preliminary tuition agreement is discussed with the family
- When a potential student is formally accepted:
- An acceptance letter is sent to the family, along with our admissions packet
- A formal tuition agreement is signed
- Our rolling admissions system allows for flexible enrollment options on pre-set dates throughout the year
To begin to application process, click "Add to Cart" to pay the $100 application fee. You will be redirected to the next steps after payment is complete.